2020 aka the most horrible year ever

 

A lot of people have been saying that 2020 has been the worst year ever. Obviously, it comes as no surprise that they think so; a lot of horrible things have been going on lately so I probably shouldn’t be surprised people are literally hating 2020.  Global pandemic, economical crisis, environmental issues, Polish women having their rights taken away… And even though I can’t tell 2020 has been the best year of my life so far, I personally feel like I don’t have much to complain about because among all of those things, I think I have never experienced so many different things in my life; I managed to finish my thesis and therefore my Bachelor studies. It took me almost a year to accomplish it but at last I did it and even if it doesn’t seem like such a big deal for someone, it was a huge step for me which, in the end, encouraged me to start the Master studies from Spanish philology – a course I wanted to start since the beginning of my academical journey. I also started my first serious job – I got the position of Spanish teacher in one of the language schools and on top of that – I started living totally on my own. Therefore, although 2020 hasn’t been spoiling us at all, it’s been a year of quite big changes for me – and I’m here for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holism in a nutshell

Adventure time

Post-Christmas